CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Scrapping Toy

Today I got my new scrappbooking toy. I am finally the proud owner of the Sizzix BIGkick.
I love the pink and white that this machine can in thats for sure. And I have so many of the older Sizzix dies that it isn't funny at all. Just didn't use them for ages as my Big Red Sizzix machine had been well and truly over worked. Now I will be able to use the cuttlebug embossing folders that I have with ease instead of being frustrated that the folders wont fit lenght ways into the machine.

I so love the fact that with this machine I am able to use other brands of die cuts. Yes I am sure it will void the manufacturers warranty for the Cuttlebug Embossing folders but hey I will be very very careful using them.

Have just been on Scrapping Around and they now stock lots and lots of the Cuttlebug embossing folders so that will be my next purchase this evening and I don't have to leave the house to get them :)


0 comments: