CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

FEB Cyber Crop Layouts from Scrapping Around

These are the layouts I got completed for the Cyber Crop at Scrapping Around this time. I just haven't been well for the past 2 weeks and at this stage we have no idea what is wrong. But I can tell you that 3 blood tests in one week is just 3 blood tests too many.

Challenge #3 - LOVE / HAPPINESS This is a photo of Charlotte, Samantha and I that Rob took on Christmas day. It does remind me about how much fun the 3 of us girls can have together. and thats what the journalling is all about. I used rubons on the ribbon for an added touch of journalling. On the journaling block I used stickers and rubons as well as my own hand writting for my journalling.

Products used:-

  • Grant Archival Textured cardstock pad - Neutrals
  • Ash paper flowers from Kasiercraft
  • Sugar Sugar collection - SPRINKLES from Kaisercraft
  • Purple flower rhinestones from Kaisercraft
  • Alpha Masks from Heidi Swapp
  • Pale Beige paint from kasiercraft
  • 2 scoops brads for ribbon
  • White ribbon
  • Rubons from Kaisercraft & TLC from my stash
Journalling reads:-My happiness is being able to spend time with my 2 girls. The 3 of us allways have a lot of fun together.It's what I call bliss.
Challenge #6 - Blind Challenge
My take on Renees blind challenge.
I have used :-
  • Grant Archival CS
  • TLC patterned papers
  • Lone ranger - SALOON paper from Kaisercraft

Challenge #1-Handmade chipboard embellishment

My take on the 1st challenge for this Cyber Crop.Family I inked the chipboard using stamps and inks from my stash. Photos were taken on Christmas Day at charlotte's house.

Products used were:-

  • Bazzill CS - Raven
  • Lovestruck paper from Kaiser
  • Flower Power - Fuscia Fozz felt from kaiser
  • Latte pearls from Kaisercraft
  • Journal Block from Bella

1 comments:

janine said...

I love the LO of you and the girls what a special photo Janine xx