CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Just sharing a couple of Layouts and an Idea

Layout Share for this week.
A moment in time is the layout I created about 2 weeks ago now for our weekly challenge the chalenge was to use doodling on your page.
I used A TLC runway kit called Tressie circles Kit but i changed the cardstock background colour as the blue was a bit too bright for my liking.



100% Boy
This Layout was created as part of the last weekends CC at Scrapping Around. It was a blind step -by-step challenge and was a whole lot of fun. I did have a few fears of it not working out as I knew this was the photo I wanted to use and these were the papers and colours. But you know not seeing what it might have looked like till after the steps were done does give one something to think about.

I used the following items on this Layout:-
Kaiser paper:- Lone Ranger collection - Shotgun P1283 5cm paper flowers in Taupe from green taraKaiser Rubons -Seals SB549100% boy chipboard word from ScrapletsStonewash Bazzill cardstock2 TLC heart stickers.Grungeboard Elements Stipes - Heart3D Kindy Glitz - Slick White on centres of flowerKidy Glitz - Crystalina on flower petals and Grungeboard heart.
For more great layouts from this challenge check out the gallery album.

Love me, Love my cat.
Monochomatic Orange well thats a colour I dont use much of at all. Not sure why as it isn't a colour I dont like. But our cat is ginger and these photos are 12mths old and were waiting in line nicely to be scrapped.

I have used:- Bazzill Apricot CS.
TLC Orange Thin Strip paper
Orange Butterflies Flozz Felt from KaiserCRAFT
Bella chipboard letters
2 Cream flowers from Green Tara that I inked Orange.
Mod podge sparkle on the chipboard letters.
Some Orange Dome stickers from my stash.

Besides the dome stickers you will find all the other products at Scrapping Around.
101 uses for a paper towel holder???
Well no not really but here is another use for one LOL. I saw this on scrapbook clubhouse and thought what a cool idea I will adapt that to my own needs and as we all know those Clip It storage ideas are fantastic but not something I would want to spend heaps on. I would rather by more paper and cardstock so I can scrap. This little beauty costed a total of $10.00 once you add the cost of the coloured cardboard I bought. Now I just went to the newsagent and bought a few thick sheets that I liked. But you can use chipboard if you have it on hand, and I am sure there would be other things you can think of to use. These inserts do help the A4 protector sheets stay upright.

So far I have 30 Protector sheets with plenty of room to add more as you can see.

0 comments: