CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Moving everything

Well I have decided to de-cluter some things in my life.
My scrapping space is clean and I can find things so it's time to de-cluter my on line life so I am moving all my personal blogs into on and keeping them with my business blogs so I know where I am going. Well thats the aim of this blog.

I will tell you now what whith running an on-line store, classes at home, classes at our local community centre tarting soon, you are bound to not see me post on all 3 blogs but I will now be able to spread it all and place it all in the right blog for you to read.

I have decided to do a couple of posts today here as they cover different things and I being the organised person I am ....NOT thought it would be better to just have seperate posts so you will see them in the side and be able to follow what you like.

0 comments: