CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

1st Christmas

This is the layout I created over the last 2 days of Isacc's 1st Santa photo.

I have used:-White Bazzill cardstock
Black gel pen
Rainbow Kindy Glitz
Dimentional Magic
Silver Rhinestones - Kaiser
Christmas tree and word chipboard from Crafty Originals.
1st chipboard alphas from American Crafts
Christmas Spirit - JOLLY paper
Christmas Spirit JOYFUL paper from Kaisercrafts

I cut the baubles out and used Scrapdots to 3D them.I ran the chipboar through my Xyron machine before I inked and DMed them. I left it on the adhesive backing to dry which I found pretty easy and saved making more mess on my craft matt.
On the Christmas tree and word I used Stampin' up! inks they were Old Olive for the tree and Blue Bayou for the word. Then I coated the whole lot with DM and added a little Rainbow Kindy Glitz to the tree once it was dry.
1st apha number and letters just had a little Rainbow Kindy Glitz added.
With my black gel pen I just doodled around the photo and on the sides of the paper.

I realised earlier while reading my own posts, that I hadn't shared photos of Sam and I decorating the tree the day before she was due to give birth..........

so here it is.And here is the finished tree lights and all. I so loveeee my angel lights mind you there are 4 sets on the tree. LOL





0 comments: