CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blog award :)

Look at what the truely sweet Janine left me this aftrernoon on my blog. I sure do feel special this afternoon thats for sure:) Be sure to go pop on over to Janine's Blog and check out her amazing layouts. http://janinekennedy.blogspot.com/

For this award you must:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions.
3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link back to their blog.

So here are my five fabulous additions:-
Addiction 1 - My family and friends for without them I wouldn't be me at all.
Addiction 2 - My beautiful new grandson Isacc he is just so precious to all of us.
Addiction 3 - Coffee yep I can't start the day without that at all.
Addiction 4 - Scrapbooking hmm maybe that should have been at the top but hey my family always come 1st...LOL
Addiction 5 - Ok this is a tough one as its a toss up between my camera (what would I scrap without that?), My car ...it's my lifeline and allows me to visit my mum in Ballarat or my mobile.
Hmm think I would say my car has to be the top one out of those 3 ROFL.

And in no particular order, here are the five blogs I would like to pass this award onto:
Scrap-O-Holic - I just love Renee she is my best friend and her scrapping is just beautiful.
Compulsive Scrapbooker - Tanja does some amazing work and is very inspiring.
Kazscapz'n things - If you haven't visited Kaz's blog you are missing out on some amazing work so off you go check it out now ....LOL
3 Dimensional me - Carole Janson's blog her creativity is so awesome that just sends a shiver down my spine.
Karen's - Karen and I have been friends for around 2 years now and her scrapping is just something to see.

1 comments:

janine said...

Thanks Monique you have choosen some fantastic blogs Janine xx