CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The end of 2008

OK its the last day of the year and here I am thinking of some goals for my own scrapping for 2009.



My goals need to be realistic and need to include my DT work for Scrapping Around, but I also want to challenge myself a little if I can.


So this is what I would like to achive for my personal goals :-


Layouts:- 1 a week so thats 52 for the year


Cards:- 1 a week so again thats 52 (for family and friends)


OTP'S:- Create 1 a month so thats 12 for 2009


Photos :- Take atleast 1 photo a week of something different. Now for me this isnt an easy one but I think its achivable. By different I mean something that catches my eye or even a new purchase for our home.


Scrap my stash before I buy new items...now thats going to be a tough one what with all the new products around.


I also want to learn how to use Paintshop elements 3 better.


Submit layouts to a few blogs and maybe a few mags just to see how I go.


Be a better blogger...been good so far butr hey we all know how time can slip by when things in RL happen.


Here are just a few items I have finished over the last few days of 2008 that I thought I should share with you all.


Kaiser wooden words Live, Laugh, Create!


I used the following items:-Kaiser Silver Paint


Kaiser Purple Paint


Silver rhinestones again from Kaiser


Green Tara Purple 2cm flowers


Kaiser 2cm flowers in white and pink.


Kaiser 3cm flowers in dusty pink


Live out LOUD LO


I used the following items:-


Heidi Swapp mask


White paint


2 scoops brads


Queen & Co - Mini Sprinkles Sonic Bloom brads


DM


Bazzill white cardstock


Glitz Designs - Sublime Collection - Journaling


Glitz Desings - Sublime Collection - Doodle Flower



Heavens Blessing LO


I have used:-


Bazzill - Powder blue CS


Urban Lily - Baby Denim stripe


Crafty Originals Chipboard word - Heavens Blessings and cut the S off Blessings LOL


Crafty Originals - Chipboard Storks


White paint


Spearmint paint


Yellow paint all from Kaiser.


Twinkling H20's mini pots in Oyster, Buttercup & Bashful Blue to give the sean on the Chipboard.


TLC rub on mini letters.




Close up of one of the Storks So tell me have you set any scrapping goals for 2009 as yet? if you have why not pop on over to the Scrapping Around Forum and join myself and other members in keeping track of your goals for 2009 just for a bit of fun and inspiration.






1 comments:

janine said...

Moni what great goals you choosen for 2009 not sure what mine are yet but scrapping goals will be made i need to push myself too . Happy New Year to you and your family Janine xx.