CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cyber Cropping Time

There is only 1 sleep to go until the January 09 Cyber Crop
When:- Thursday 8th January.
Theme:- Scrap your Holiday Memories
Start Time:- 7:30pm (VIC)
Where:- The forum at Scrapping Around

There will be Great Challenges, Games, Great prizes to be won and whom knows what else will be in store…so come on over and sign up for some creative inspiration, a bit of chatter and a whole heap of fun.
Hope to catch you there:)








You will now notice that all my links are in blue and all my headers and other special things are in white LOL. I am hoping it will make it easier for you all to be able to follow the links what with my beautiful background from PYZAM.COM
Until my next lot of updates have a wonderful day and stay safe.

0 comments: