CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Such is life...isn't it!!!

Well I have had to have a good long think about things that are important to me and what really isn't and you know My FAMILY are #1 in everything that matters.
Having said that I have had to think about me and Stampin' Up! and as much as I love their stamps and other products I'm not a "party plan" girl at all. Just don't like having my supplies in boxes and waiting for the next booking at all so at the end of this month I am going to give up Stampin' Up!. It's a tough choice but hey it has to be made. I'll live and I won't stress about feeling like I am stretching myself too far and all over the place.
DH's work hours being what they are some weeks its just too hard to work around him and hte boys that are still at home. Plus my commitment to my DT work is much more important to me.
So good bye Stampin' Up! if you are one of my customers I will post a link to some wonderful ladies in early Feb that I know will be more then happy to help you with any products you may wish to purchase from Stampin' Up!

Catch you soon with another post :)

1 comments:

Renee said...

Well good for you Moni and no don't stress hun as I really think you have enough to do as it is LOL and hey it's not like we can't still buy their stamps :)