CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Taken the plunge and made a commitment....

Yep I have taken the plunge and made a commitment to myself to take a random sort of photo once a day for the month of January.
I won't post them each and every day but I will post them once a week just to keep myself on track. LOL
So here are photos in no special order from the 28/12/08 to today 04/01/09.

I haven't actually finished a layout this week but have started one so thats a good thing. It just needs some final touches and a little bit of journalling and then it will be done.

Have also started an OTP project which is looking pretty spiffy if I say so myself and will share that as soon as that is finished aswell. I am hoping to have it finished by the end of the week.

We have still had a pretty busy week here what with going out and having friends and family drop in to wish us a Happy New Year. "Spring" cleaning since Sam moved out just after Isacc was born etc you know as a mum, domestic goddess and all the house work is pretty much never ending but once its done it looks great.

Getting a call at 9pm last night from Renee in regard to some scrapping paper storage shelves I have that aren't being used and asking me to drop them off to her was great. LOL, but thats what friends are for and knowing I can pop in on her at anytime of the day and night is pretty cool and a whole heap of fun.


1 comments:

Renee said...

Lol and I thank you VERY much for bring them over and hey my papers are looking great rofl. Your welcome here any time of course and will always be there for you too. Have left a pressie on my blog for you so go check it out!
Renee xxx