CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing in Kodak EasyShare sort off

Ok this may be silly but I normally just use Kodak Easyshare to upload my photos from my camera to my pc. Yes I know there are some basic things in there that you can play with to "alter" photos but honsestly I have a love for Paintshop Pro 9 that I do heaps in (maybe not enough though). So today I thought I would share my week 1 and week 2 photos that so far are my favourites.

Week #2 photo
Here is our ever so hansome and cute godson JJ on his trike begging me for a photo. Couldn't resist since he asked so nicely.

I used the Spotlight in fun effects to darken the edges.







Week #1 Photo
Our hansome soon to be 16 year old giving a ride to Bella on his major new toy that he bought himself with his earning from Toys-R-Us.

For this photo I just had to use the Fisheye effect in the fun effects.







Easy peasy you say and yep it was so if you have a program that you use to upload your photos to your pc go check out what else it can do and hey leave me a comment when you have done it so I can check it out.




1 comments:

Wootaholic's Anonymous said...

great info. i found a good deal on a kodak digital camera today too.