CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrap the boys layout

The other day (16th of Jan 08 actually) I created a layout for this month's challenge at Scrap The Boys. I used the following items to create it.
Cardstock - Stampin’ Up!
Papers from INK
Stitched rubons in red from TLC
Grungeboard skulls
Brown versacube ink
White ink Colour IT!
Bella chipboard letters
Journal block from Glitz Designs
Journal block from Theresa Collins

I used my Stampin’ Up! cutter tool kit to grunge up the papers around the edges with the Distressing Tool.
This is the very 1st time I have ever entered a blog challenge too. Amazing how sometimes things just fall into place isn't it and you are able to do something you have wanted to do for ages.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Love it Moni and good on you for submitting!!!