CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I have been upto so far this week

Well I have been having a play with wordpress. There are just some things blogger won"t let me do that I really want to do and that is seperate my DT work from my Stampin Up! and also inform my Stampin' Up! customers on what classes, workshops, crops I am planning for 2009.

Sad that blogger won't let me do all this I know and I bet I am not the only one whom hasn't worked out how to do all that and a little more in blogger.


So if your looking for information on my Stampin' Up! classes etc here is the link ofcourse I will still be here and will link bits from here to my Stamin' Up! info and vice versa so don't stress to much.


Ok I'm off to have a little play with my stash and pack to go out and crop at a friends house this evening.

But before I forget hop on over to the Scrapping Around Blog as I have set the challenges for SYS #2 and the 4th quote challenge there while the site is being transfered to a new hosting company. So hoping that this wont take to much longer but they did inform BR that it could take up to 5 working days :(
Till next time take care

0 comments: